Registration will open August 24 on the Ultra Signup site!
New for 2016:
- Race HQ will be in downtown Rice Lake at the Knights of Columbus (KOC) Hall on North St. & Nuun Ave
- 150-mile races will start and finish on the Wild Rivers State Trail right at the KOC Hall; follow the trail north to join the Tuscobia Trail at the Rice Lake terminus where the turnaround was in previous years, and continue to Park Falls
- 150-mile races will turnaround in Park Falls… 80 miles away… there will be a checkpoint here; return to the KOC
- 75-mile races will start in Park Falls and finish at the KOC hall in downtown Rice Lake… 80 miles away…
- There will be a checkpoint in Ojibwa (both directions for the 150-mile)
- Please READ the race rules before signing up! There have been some changes from previous years.